1st CROPDIVA International Symposium Agrobiodiversity along the value chain 4 - 6 December 2023 in Ghent, Belgium
From the 4th to the 6th of December 2023, CROPDIVA welcomes guests from all over the world for its first international symposium. The symposium will discuss the general topic of agrobiodiversity along the value chain.
The programme will include a general session with two invited speakers and several sessions with submitted abstracts related to the following subjects:
• Genetics: How they shape agrobiodiversity?
• The impact of cropping systems on agrobiodiversity
• Food and feed technology, drivers of change on agrobiodiversity
• Agrobiodiversity: the challenges and opportunities for socio-economic sciences
- Prof. dr. Johan Six (Institute of Agricultural Sciences, ETH-Zürich, Switzerland): ‘Agrobiodiversity from a global perspective’
- Prof. dr. Andreas Börner (Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research, IPK-Gatersleben, Germany): ‘Genebanks, a reservoir for increasing agrobiodiversity’